The Wise One

LEMUR offers Simple Solutions for Complex Human Problems...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My descendants making good movie nowadays...

Movie "Word of Mouth".....I found it very thought-provoking.

Very misunderstood, this movie, in human society. One should watch this in very relaxed mood to understand deep meaning. Such wonderful script...I rarely see such art film....

Actress Torri....she says wise, wise words..."Solution for World Peace".....

I 'gree with beautiful Torri.....

Her Words will stay True.....

Then my descendant, naughty one, not still satisfied, watch "Sleeping Dictionary"....

But I say movie "Word of Mouth" much, much better......Torrie's Infinite Words of Wisdom keep me thinking all night.
Sometimes great Works of Art are lost in Time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made this comment on my site that waiting in line for 2 hours to get the latest IPO is a waste of time.
Sir, I'd really like to know what you mean by that. Did you mean that I was wasting my time. Or that I should have bought them after the price would have gone down as you seem to think.
Do you seem to have an easy way out?

Anonymous said...

Actually after the share value went up initially, it's gone down, not much but 2%.
Do I hold on to it, or should I sell ? There is a lot of jittery nerves regarding this as you know it involves the 2 brothers buying up insider trading of others' companies.