The Wise One

LEMUR offers Simple Solutions for Complex Human Problems...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lemur's philosophy 'bout the two trees...

Uh, oh...

I THINK I CCHHEE A PUSSSYCAT..or is it a JUNGLE CAT ?

I guess I was right in my last posting..

Regarding the Two Trees -
The Tree of Knowledge &
The Tree of Life

Their mention is made in quite a few Sacred Books..or is it all (?)

But Lemur was not Tempted..like Eve was..in the Garden of Eden..

So, Lemur not much after Knowledge..

Still, Lemur notices a strange coincidence & has own interpretation...
Scientifically ????

The Tree of Life = Id
The Tree of Knowledge = Ego
___Dr. Sigmund Freud found out___

Or..as this person who got rich : “Get Rich Buying & Selling Silver” (booklet) http://www.lulu.com/content/1355753
...


Disclaimer : I keep changing my auto-forwarding list so often....sometimes in a hurry forget revising the names...hope this doesn't reach the wrong person....hope you go through ALL my blogs 'n' enjoy the new look

No comments: